Monday, August 17, 2009
Wow... just saw the article about the guy who was killed by a boulder in Colorado. I have driven through those mountains... and you see the signs "watch for falling rocks" etc. I have thought, would it NOT be totally weird and your time, if a boulder came crashing down and killed you. Talk about the right place at the wrong time. I am so sorry for this family. Praise God that the Mother was able to take control of the SUV and get the car to safety. I read they had three sons in the car and one was hurt, but expected to recover. I guess when it is your time, it is your time. He was 42. Life is fleeting. You never know what a day will bring. Ten seconds earlier or later on that road would have been the difference of life and death, or perhaps the death of one of their sons. I am sure the wife will play the scene over and over in her head, for the rest of her life. How could you not. She may question God and why he would allow such a thing. I found out a Mom, of three, in Noblesville was having a backache. She was 45, my age. Went to the Dr. and found out it was cancer. She died three weeks later. How is it that some people are so sturdy and can live on and on, and some lives seem so fleeting? Every moment of every day is a gift. I hope I realize and appreciate this, daily.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment