Friday, August 14, 2009

Wow... afternoon of the first post... I am sure I am the only one that has seen this, but, you never know. Today was interesting, as I was going to go back to bed when the kids all left for school. Then, I decided to watch a program that I dvr'd about hoarders. I watched in horror, as I saw my Mother and a bit of myself in this show. I got out of bed (where I watch TV) and began to clean my kitchen cabinets. One by one, opening and emptying. We have lived here three years and it is amazing that I have never had a "totally" organized kitchen. Here and there, I have done a few things, but with five people in the house, if anything gets put away wrong... well, you know how that goes. Pretty soon, all is a mess. It is 3:51 and I am almost done. Not completely, but there is always tomorrow. I am more ORGANIZED than I was before the show... so, maybe I will not grow up to be cRaZy cAt LaDy... I will fill you in on my Mom and her hoarding, although she never had any cats...

No comments:

Post a Comment