Friday, August 14, 2009

August 14, 2009

First day of new blog... well, first blog ever! I am trying to write a book about my life, and my life keeps getting in the way, of getting it done! I have decided to start a blog and try to write each day. Then, maybe I will get the itch to work on my book. As the title states, I am surviving greif. I think that is the only way to say it. I survive day to day. I lost my parents almost six years ago, four months and one day apart. I have recently started to have nightmares about my mother and her death. Greif is real... greif lasts a LONG time... ask anyone who has lost someone. I was extemely close to my parents. I have been trying to get through each day, since their deaths. I know what you are going to say, "Waa waa"... Greif is real. It is different for each person who experiences it. If you ignore it, it will come back to bite you in the butt. Better to deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment